Never coded before, but want to try? Learn how to write your own Reaper actions.
“Learning to program” doesn’t need to be a daunting task.
Unfortunately, lots of books and programs are both overwhelming and boring. They take too long getting to the meat of their topic and are too generic to hold your interest.
This short ebook is written for you – the audio professional – to successfully write your own code quickly with awesome results!
Make your workflow faster, easier, and customized to you.
Begin Audio Scripting with Reaper focuses on techniques audio professionals know to present results like:
- How to make 3 different Reaper scripts (actions):
- Quickly arming & disarming multiple tracks
- Rapidly muting & unmuting multiple tracks
- How to re-use code to solo & unsolo multiple tracks
- How to read an API, and learning what an API is
- The basics of the “Lua” scripting language
- How to convert your programming knowledge to other languages and more ambitious projects
With this knowledge, you’ll be able to build your own custom actions and make your own new workflows!
Start now, completely free.
Begin Audio Scripting with Reaper, once pre-ordered, will be in your email inbox by June 12th.
Have questions? Email me[at]adamtcroft.com or use @adamtcroft
Copyright 2016-2017, Adam T. Croft, all rights reserved.